There are many side effects of the noise pollution. It affects the general health and hearing power of the human beings. The high intensity of noise and its continued use can cause injury to the ears. It may lead to the permanent loss of hearing. A large explosion can cause the injury to tympanic membrane. It may cause anxiety and stress which may lead to the fright. It causes the disturbance in nervous systems of urban babies and lead to the emotional disturbances along with the abnormal behavior. It may increase the heart rate, decreased output, constriction of vessels and impaired vision. In case of animals it can affect the heart, liver and brain. It may also affect the brain by dilating the blood vessels. It may also affect the eyes by dilating the pupil and cause the digestive spasms. It may also lead to the increase in cholesterol level in blood.
What are the effects of noise pollution?
- What is positive soil pollution?
- How to control noise pollution?
- What is Noise Pollution?
- What are the effects of air pollutants in the environment?
- What are the sources and effects of water pollutants?
- What is Biological Magnification?
- What is air pollution?
- What is Soil Pollution?
- What is land and water management in India?
- What is salination of soil?