The radioactive pollution can be controlled by number of ways. It includes the stoppage of leakage from the radioactive materials including the nuclear reactors, industries and laboratories. The disposal of radioactive material must be safe and secure. They must be stored in the safe places and must be changed into harmless form. The wastes with a very low radiation must be put into the sewage. The nuclear power plants must follow all the safe instructions. The protective garments must be worn by the workers who work in the nuclear plants. The natural radiation must be at the permissible limits and they must not cross it.
How to control radioactive pollution?
- What is Radioactive Pollution?
- How can we control air pollution in the environment?
- How to control water pollution?
- What are the effects of radioactive pollution?
- What is water pollution?
- What is air pollution?
- How is the waste recycled?
- What Are Pollutants?
- What Is Pollution?
- Write a short note on the treatment of waste water?