There are many factors which control the soil pollution. It includes the limited use of fertilizers and pesticides. The biological control method must be known and implemented. The grazing must be controlled and forest management should be done properly. The afforestation and reforestation must be done. In areas of wind erosion wind breaks and shields must be used. The soil binding grass must be planted and the large trees must be placed along the banks. The industrial wastes must be dumped in the low lying areas. There is a definite technique of cropping which does not allow the weeds to settle on the fields. The mining ways must be improved along with their transportation. The area must not be left barren and dry.
How to control soil pollution?
- What is Soil Pollution?
- How can we control air pollution in the environment?
- What is land and water management in India?
- What is salination of soil?
- How to control water pollution?
- What is positive soil pollution?
- What is air pollution?
- How is the waste recycled?
- What is Land Degradation?
- How to control radioactive pollution?