The noise pollution is defined as the unwanted sound which is released into the environment. It disturbs the human being and cause an adverse effect on the mental and psychological well being. It is measured in the units of decibels and is denoted by the dB. The noise which is more than 115 dB is tolerant. The industrial limit of sound in the industries must be 75 dB according to the world health organization. A type writer can produce a sound at 60 dB. There are different sources of the noise pollution and include the agriculture machines, industries which produce a sound and the use of entertaining equipment, crackers, the blasting of dynamite, bull dozing, stone crushing, defense equipments and textile mills.
What is Noise Pollution?
- How to control noise pollution?
- What is air pollution?
- What are the effects of noise pollution?
- What is Radioactive Pollution?
- What Is Pollution?
- What Are Pollutants?
- How to control radioactive pollution?
- How can we control air pollution in the environment?
- What is water pollution?
- How to control water pollution?